10 things many people don't know about me...
1. I met Mario Lopez at my Bachelorette party in 2010. He was nice enough to take a photo with us.
2. I used to LOOOVVVE chocolate (I even got into making it). But now I love savory dishes more and never crave chocolate or sweets any longer.
3. In 2015 I started a food company- I made handmade "MandiBites" that were a paleo snack made of nuts & dates. It was successful until I decided to kill the momentum of growth because it didn't feel congruent with my true self and my true path.
4. I love movies. I'm really good at recognizing not very famous actors, recalling where I've seen them before, and making connections between actors and naming their projects together.
5. I'm super crunchy (this you may know!). My skincare and hygiene routine consist of only a few products: coconut oil, olive oil, fresh aloe, baking soda, essential oils, ACV, castile soap, and my many homemade beauty concoctions.